CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Great News!

Last week we were given news that we have been approved for all our loans. We will be able to start remodeling our new building hopefully at the end of this week. We are going to work our tails off to try to have our doors open March first. We won't be doing any public advertising until the doors are open because Dr. S has said that as soon as we make it public he will sue us. So spread the word to give us a call and we'll set you up for an eye exam!

Thanks for all your support and friendship! We have been incredibly blessed during this time and we want all you you to know we wouldn't be where we are now without all of you!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations!! That's fantastic news and I hope everything goes well. Wish I could be your first patient - I need new glasses in the worst way - but you might be a little too far! :(

Bean said...

That is so great! I'm so happy that things are working out. Can't wait to see you guys!

Tara Mc said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I know you will come away from this doing great because of your amazing positive attitude about it all. And, count me in as one of your first patients. My glasses are being held together with super glue:)

Ruuddudes said...

Congratulations! Jeff will do great!