CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Here is my official new look!


Oh my goodness did we ever have fun! Steph, has officially made an annual girls night a tradition. We had so much fun shopping, eating, laughing, soaking, eating some more, oh and some unlady like farting too! Who would have guessed that the Ladies are probably worse then a bunch of men in a locker room. Oh the things we talked about! Don't you just wish you could have been a fly on the wall!

Left to right, Jen (Coleman), Carrie, Julie, Steph, Emily, Sherilynn, Coriann, and Me

Me, Steph, & Jen. We have not been together probably for around 13 years! It was so fun talking about the good old days! What a blast we had!
GUESS WHO THESE SEXY WOMEN ARE!!




If you guessed, Jen, Carrie, Steph, Julie, Sherilynn, me, Emily, and then Carrie again, then your right!
This YUMMY pic is of the 2 winners of the Skittles game. Sugar rush, naw!

Jen has still got some impressive guns!
Oh, and a Special thanks to Sherilynn for sharing your crabs with me!!!

The next morning we got our selves all dolled up for our HOT date with Edward Cullen. Oh Man! And that is all I have to say ;p

6 comments:

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

Yaaaa! Woooo Hoooo! Im thinkin we need to do this every six months it is waayyyyyy too fun!

The Schreiber Gang said...

We did have a BLAST! I have to say I'm with Steph, every six months would be much better. A whole year is way too long to wait to do this again. Thanks to all the girls for the fun time and good laughs. Lets start plannin the next one!

ANDY and MANDY said...

It looks like you had a great time!

Ruuddudes said...

Ok, just for the record, I DID NOT participate in your fart-fest! (Even after we turned off the jets in the hot-tub, those bubbles kept coming! FROM WHERE?!?!) :)

Candice said...

How fun!! Girl nights out Rock! It looked like you guys had a great time Hope all is well:)

Tanya said...

I love girls nights out! Glad you got to have some fun. But you might want to re-think a friend who is willing to share her crabs!! j/k I enjoyed my first night out with Edward so much that I had to have a second one - loved it!!