CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Big Opps!

Briney threw up in her bed yesterday. First I stripped her down in bed. Then I very carefully carried her to the tub. Next I went back to her bed and gathered up all the bedding and put it in the wash. All good right? Well, later I asked Jeff to put the blankets in the dryer for me. He informs me that something broke in the wash. I look and there are these slimy little clear gel balls all over everything. What in the world??? So I pull everything out, and what do I find? A DIAPER! Oh MY GOODNESS, I AM A TOTAL RETARD!!!!
Do NOT EVER wash a diaper!!!!

12 comments:

Bean said...

I have washed diapers before, so your not alone.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Ditto. (((hugs))) to you and Brin. Hope she's feeling better soon.

J.J. said...

Sorry to hear Brin is sick, that is no fun. I had that happen once where I had washed a diaper in the washer it was a complete mess, no fun at all.

Sonnet said...

HAHA that cracks me up!!

Tara Mc said...

No one got hurt so I would just chalk it up to comic relief- and ya need it when your kids are sick. Now if we could just figure out a way to get the mess to magically disappear...

MnS said...

This made me laugh so hard. your family is so cute.

Tibbitts Paperbag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tibbitts Paperbag said...

Hey, It's too bad this didn't happen before you got your Amazing House Wife Score of 103. There was more than like a question like "do you was diapers?" on it, and you could have scored a few more points!

Bubbles said...

I've done that many times!!! And I'm a natural retard. Join the club.:)

Brian Adair Fam said...

Oh, what a mess! I'm sorry. I think we've all done similar Oopsies, unfortunately! Hey, I'm needing your address. I have a Christmas card for you guys. If you want you can email me at jamus22@hotmail.com or just let me know on my blog. Thanks!!

Tanya said...

I have also washed a diaper - what a mess! I also put a blue pen in the dryer and it stained the drum blue. It never went away because it baked on - duh!!
Sick kids is never fun. Hope she recovers quickly and that no one else gets sick, especially you!

Ruuddudes said...

Ha ha disgusting!! (Oh, and my favorite line is, "I'm retarded..." Touche' to us!)