CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Skiing Fun


Skiing is so much fun! Especially since I got to go with my hunny. It was more then a little cold that day, but when we were cruising down the mtn we hardly noticed.


All these gals were so much fun to ski with. The last couple runs we found a way fun route that had a bunch of jumps on it. I'm not very good at that sort of thing, but I had a blast trying it.

Later after skiing we all had fun playing King and Scum (actually, I have no idea what the game is really called). It was the perfect game for a group.

3 comments:

Bean said...

You guys always have so much fun!

Bubbles said...

Dang, I want to come! R and I love to ski together, even though I stink and he sits around waiting for me half the time.

Richard Johnson Family said...

I know when I go to the crazy Collins Blog I need a box of tissues close by. You girl, have tallent just oooooozing it is disgusting really. I am excited you were able to get away and have some fun! Way to go!!! And yes you do know how to PARTY (yet another talent)! I am super lucky to have partied with you guy's. Good times.