CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Fun!

HAPPY SPRING!!!


We actually had a pretty good weather day this year. Jackets still required, but that is way better then coats! We played all weekend with Greg, Sherilynn, Tom, and Angela, and their kids. Lots of yummy food and lots of fun!


This year we colored eggs at the Goodworths. It was so nice not to have a big mess in my kitchen :0)

Best Friends! Carson and Porter; Brinley and Alison *notice there is still snow in our yard :0(
These kids are so cute together. They are inseparable. In fact Brin and Alison are even potty training together ;)

Caden, Talon, and Emilie

Spencer (Angela and Tom's boy); Sherilynn and Angela (sisters)

3 comments:

Bean said...

What a cute family picture! It looks like you all had a fun Easter. Cute picturs!

Kyle and Marci said...

You look so awesome! Gorgeous family Holly! I sure do miss you. Looks like a lot of fun! Love ya

Tanya said...

Everyone looks great!! Sorry it's been forever since I've been able to blog surf. I feel like I'm in a constant fog of exhaustion. So tell me your secret because I'm DYING with two kids. How do you do it with five? And how do you even find time to look cute and skinny?