CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Look Who I Look Like!!!

Okay, this is DANG funny. I had to see what celebs I look like! I personally don't think I look too much like any of them. I tried out a few different pics of myself and different celebs came up every time. Well Mini Driver showed up a couple times. Once I even looked like John Travolta! When I told my friend Cassy, she started laughing and told me that I kind of do! LOL!! As you can see by the second look-alike, I look like mostly MEN!! What is up with that??? I guess if I didn't have 5 kids I gave birth to, people would be wondering if I underwent a sex change!

Oh, and not NOT ONCE did Barbara Strisand show up!!! So There, I DON'T look like her!!!!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

lol, you are more beautiful than any star on here! I thought this celebrity look alike was fun to do. I miss you! We are going to have to get together one of these days. Aren't you living up in Idaho now????

J.J. said...

You do look a lot like Minnie Driver, your gorgeous Holly, that was fun to look at.

The Farmer's Wife said...

LOL! I did one for my myspace page awhile back and I came up as Charlize Therone (sp?) everytime. I did the morphing one where it actually shows you morphing into them. Kinda cool.

Ruuddudes said...

Okay, so I might have to chill out a bit when I look like you now... 'cause I think Matthew Fox is HOT and since apparently you two are twins now, maybe I'm a lesbo?!?!/ YIKES! :)

I didn this a few months ago, and most of mine came up men too... Hmmm...

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

How great is blogging. It helps us keep in touch in ways that not even a visit makes possible. I love to tune into your life and feel your smile and your happiness.

Tara Mc said...

I love this, thanks so much for sharing. You're great!

Tanya said...

What a fun post. You're brave to share Holly. I'm afraid to even try it much less show everyone the results!!! I get Barbara Streisand from people too sometimes - annoying. But, I don't want to know what men I look like!

Johnsen Clan said...

I think it is cool how much you look like Sarah Michelle....Buffy.

Hey at least you look gorgeous after 5 kids. Go Mom.

Marci

Steph T. Nate said...

Holly that is funny. Where did you find it?