CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our Soda Springs Office, Before and After

We have worked long and hard and we are now finding out that the construction was the EASY part! Starting up a business is a Darn hard thing to do. I have a new found respect for any and all that do it on their own. We are finally beginning to see patients again, but I have a long way to go on learning and setting up our office. I HATE INSURANCE COMPANIES AND BILLING!!! If I could get rid of that aspect, I think I could handle it. I am planning on working full time for another 2-3 weeks and then cutting back to 1 or 2 days a week. I can't wait to have a life back!



This area became the 2 pretesting rooms and Jeff's small office.
If you look close at this roughed in room you can see it is actually 3 rooms. The 2 bathrooms and the break room.
break room. ................................This area became a lab and exam 1.
Exam 1...............................................Lab
Exam 2

13 comments:

Amy said...

That looks so fabulously amazing! Great job you guys! I'm gonna have to come see it in person one of these days! Congrats!

Bean said...

Wow! You guys did a great job. Everything looks so nice.

J.J. said...

Looks like you have been very busy! The office looks great, so good to hear things are going good.

Lisa said...

Looks great Holly! You guys have done so much work and it shows! Wish I was closer so I could help you guys! Looks amazing and I hope your cute kids are getting better quick. That finger looked awful!

Tanya said...

WHOA....I feel like I just watched an episode on HGTV. Having done remodels - yuck - I can appreciate all your hard, hard work. It has totally paid off because it looks AMAZING!! Great job!

Ruuddudes said...

Good on ya! It looks GREAT!

Tara Mc said...

Hey, you are so much closer to normal (whatever that is) than you were before and that's what counts. The office looks wonderful. Montpelier looks good too- form what I can see when I drive by. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see ya next week :)

Steph T. Nate said...

the office looks great. Hope things are going great. I'm sure you are staying busy! It is so exciting to be running your own business.

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

I love a good BEFORE & AFTER! Owning your own future is the best! Best of luck!

The Farmer's Wife said...

So JC applied for three jobs in your area! Pocatello, Idaho Falls and Montpelier. Maybe we'll get to be neighbors after all!

Anonymous said...

Wow looks great way to go! It is hard enough redoing a house I can't imagine an office! You did a great job! I am so glad it is going well for you!!!

Sonnet said...

Hey girl I thought id check in and your place looks great!! Sounds like you are doing good.

sidandlindaadventures said...

Congratulations - what a feeling of accomplishment you must have. It is a month later and everything must surely be falling into place much better. Good Luck and God bless you always.