CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jeff's Sister and family came to visit us this week. They are so much fun to be with.
Top: Josh, Spence, Nathan, and Calub
Bottom: Micah, Libby, Jannie, Bonnie, and Aimee
The Leavitt's did a Trek this summer and wanted to have some pictures to go with the memories. It was fun to have them dress up and pose for me!

I Loved taking pictures of all their kids, but Micah and Aimee were especially fun since they loved it. And as you can see they are all BEAUTIFUL!


10 comments:

Bean said...

You are so good at taking pictures! What kind of camera do you have? I just got mine yesterday and I don't really know how to use everything. Do you have any advice to give me? I miss you guys so much! It looks like you have been having fun this summer.

Unknown said...

Holly, you do such a beautiful job! You truly have an amazing talent! *hugs*

Amy said...

Let's plan a time for us to come over and have our family pictures done. Let me know what your schedule looks like.

J.J. said...

Wow, those pictures look amazing, you have talent. So are you going to get your own studio? What a beautiful family.

Tara Mc said...

What a beautiful family and fun pictures. Makes me want to go be a pioneer. Maybe that could be our theme for next years pictures.

Sonnet said...

Sweet pics girl! I wish you lived closer and Id have you do my family pics!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful family you have! You really need to take pics for a living! They are so precious! I think about you all the time and love you so much! Tell Mandy and your cute parents hi for me!

Jami said...

Hi Holly! I think that is so weird that you know two couples with the same names and even same spellings. I left a comment for the other Jami. I think I spelled weird wrong though on her blog. woops!

Steph T. Nate said...

These remind me that I need schedule a time before it gets too cold to have do our family photos. They look great.

Ruuddudes said...

How much do you charge to do family pics???