CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let's Go Camping!

Nothing like hanging out around a camp fire, eating, and playing games! We had a blast this last weekend staying up until 1-2 in the morning. And boy oh boy did we ever get dirty and stinky! Left to right, Mandy(sister), Jared(brother), Cherice(Jared's wife), Steve(Mandy's hubby), Brin, Jeff, Me, Chris(Carrie's hubby), and Carrie(sister)

My Mom was hiding behind Emmie because she didn't want to be in a picture. Notty girl, doesn't she know that EVERYONE looks grungy when camping! I love this sexy picture of Jeff! Isn't he cute?! Also my sister Amber, she loves to ham up pictures!
Dirty Cute Kids!!!! These cousins had a blast playing with each other!
Best Buddies, Caden and Jake.


My brother, Jared, and his little family came to visit this week from Washington. I haven't seen him in 3 years! He is in the Navy so he is home for about 9 months and then back on ship or in Afghanistan or Iraq for 6 months at a time. It has been hard for me to not see my big brother. We were called the twins growing up because we are only 13 months apart and we were inseparable. We did everything together including dating each others friends.

12 comments:

Bean said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun camping! I 'm glad, you got to spend time with your big brother.

The Farmer's Wife said...

That looks like so much fun!

Ruuddudes said...

Love the grubby little faces! Glad you got to get out of here for a bit!

Tell Jeff his sexy picture is getting pinned up on our wall. WooWee!

Sonnet said...

I love camping. Could do without getting so dirty and stinky though! Great you had fun!

Sonnet said...

I love camping. Could do without getting so dirty and stinky though! Great you had fun!

Lisa said...

I think Jared just keeps getting cuter and cuter:) I am so lucky to have the memories with him that I do, and you too! Looks like you had so much fun! I love your cute family! The pictures are so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Tanya said...

I suddenly feel the urge to spray myself down with bug spray and eat smores - weird!

sidandlindaadventures said...

I saw Jared and his family and your mom and dad at Sam's the day that Jared got into town. It was so good to see them. There really is nothing quite as wonderful as family is there?

I need your family's email addresses so I can tell you all about the "wheat harvest." Uncle Steve has raised wheat this year and is offering it to the family to help everyone with their food storage. The wheat will be harvested the end of August. He said that the wheat belongs to the farm and should be for the family. SEI has 30 gallon barrels that some of our materials come in and we are offering them to as many as want them. The only thing that needs to be done is to have them washed out and prepared for the wheat. So what with the FREE wheat and Free barrels whoever wants wheat for storage we are asking them to meet in the parking lot at SEI on Saturday morning August 2nd at 11:00 to clean out whatever barrels you want to store your wheat in. You can write your name on the barrels and then you can either take them home with you after the harvest the end of August or we will store them in the Silver Shed on the farm. August 2nd is the same day we are having the baby shower at 2:00 for Brent and Melissa's little girl to be born about Oct 9. Hope to see you all in the SEI parking lot at 11:00 Sat for the barrel washing, Saturday, August 2nd and at Melissa's baby shower at 2:00 at the farm. If you know anyone who has a pressure sprayer it would be helpful to have more than one.

J.J. said...

Fun, fun camping is always so fun for the kids, they love to get dirty. That's so cool that you were able to hang out with Jared, tell him hi!

Amy said...

Oh, some of my favorite people in the whole wide world. It's such a kick to look at all the kids and pick out who goes with who. So cute!

Thanks for sharing these! *HUGS*

Jami said...

Hi Holly! Your family had gotten so old! Your kids are all beautiful. Yeah, we'll have to work on getting Tallin and Sierra hooked up when they're older. She's still tiny, the size of a 6 yr. old in height and a 4 yr old in size. We're working on her growth; trying to fatten her up so she'll get taller.

I'm so happy to see that Jeff's business is moving along. Did that guy try to sue you afterall? You are the perfect person to have around when renovating!! I still remember you doing your bathroom at your house in Ohio. The office looks really cute from what I can see. Good job and good luck!

ANDY and MANDY said...

HOLLY IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU LAST NIGHT. THE RAIN WAS CRAZY! THIS IS MY NEW BLOGSPOT NAME(mandasbragspot.blogspot.com) I HOPE I GOT YOUR E-MAIL RIGHT IF NOT LET ME KNOW AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU.