CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I AM Five Mom!

The other day Porter was telling me how big he is. I of course agreed with him because you never tell a BOY that you think he is still cute and little enough to pick up and hug. So he looks at me all serious with his head tilted to the side and his eyes all wide and tells me, "I am big because I am five Mom."
"No Ports you are four not five."
"But Mom I AM five!"
"You just barely turned four and won't be five until next year."
"Mom!" he said this with so much exasperation that I almost started laughing. "I am five because I had TWO birfdays!" I had no idea what he meant by that and told him so. He then explained to me that he blew out candles on 2 cakes and therefore he had 2 birthdays and IS Five!

I love my little Ports and his astounding logic!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is too dang cute! And smart too. These little guys can reason things out pretty darned well. :-)

Tara Mc said...

Wow, you'd better watch out if he's got that kind of thinking at "five." What logic!

Sonnet said...

Haha that is so cute! Yeah I always wanted to be older than I was. hehe

ANDY and MANDY said...

Holly, I just wanted to thank you for all the help you have given me with my contacts. You and Jeff are livesavers. You have totally made my mind up for me about becoming a customer. I promise I'm not a pain! Thanks again, hope you have a great weekend.

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

um ya! he aint no dummy! Thats cute! Miss ya.