CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

You have GOT to be KIDDING ME!


Snow in October! Not just any snow, 17 inches of snow!!
So I am counting the months, Oct., Nov,. Dec., Jan., Feb.,
March, April, May, and June... 9 stinkin months of SNOW!!!
AAAHHHH, I am going to die out here!

Luckily everyone else seems to like it. Even when they are
getting buried in it!

This snow is heavy and PERFECT for a snowball fight!
"Uh, Ports, you do know not to eat any yellow snow right"?

Aren't they sweet! All of our trees are so weighted down by the
heavy snow that they are almost flat on the ground. Talon found
that they make awesome snow caves.

Alright, I will try to be more upbeat about this. After all,
Snow boarding is just around the corner ;0)

13 comments:

Bean said...

I'm so sorry that you got all that snow! I just got back from Sixflags today and it was so nice and sunny. I miss you guys and hope you have a great Halloween!

Rigby Gang said...

I hate the snow too ,but what's with the christmas music? How are things going for you guys?

Tara Mc said...

We only got 4 inches on this side- you should move over here. Luckily, it's supposed to melt this week so we're not bogged in yet. I'm with ya though, it's ruining my perfect fall.

Sonnet said...

Wow you got more than we did!! Made for a nice pic though.

Lisa said...

I can't believe how much snow you guys got! Keep it up there! I am so not ready for it! Darling family pic!

The Farmer's Wife said...

:( SO JELOUS! I miss the snow. Come to Bako...I guarentee you will not get any snow. Fog and smog I can promise but no snow. Love you guys!

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

ya I just admitted to myself that summer was over. My yard is not cleaned up yet!!!! Dang! That is right look at the bright side. Snowboarding here we come!

Tanya said...

Love playing in the snow but don't love living in it day in and day out. Just to rub it in ... we went to the zoo on Monday - 89 degrees, shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops!! :) Happy Winter!!!

Bubbles said...

Hey Holly! I'm so glad you found us! I've been wondering about you guys lately and how you've been doing. You, Karen, and I should hang out the next time we're in Utah. Or at least get our families together. You have a beautiful family too!!

The Alleman Family said...

You are soo funny. I can't believe the snow either. I hope no more comes until after Thanksgiving

Ruuddudes said...

That was the day I started my depression meds... :) How are you anyway? I talked to Jeff at the Carnival for a sec. Missing you!

Steph T. Nate said...

I am so glad I don't live in your neighborhood. I dread the snow.

Bean said...

Go check out my blog. You have just been tagged!