CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Carving Pumpkins! Left to right, Porter's, Talon's, Caden's, Brin's(cut by Talon), and Emilie's.
They designed and did them by them selves. I was holding my breath and hoping no fingers were sliced off in the process. Yikes, I wish this was one tradition my kids would forget about!


Our Costumes... Porter is a Ninja, Talon is the grim reaper, Emilie a witch, Caden a Dementor, Wyatt(Cade and Talon's friend) a soldier, Me... Sara Palin ( Pretty convincing aren't I) and Brin is our flapper!

10 comments:

Bean said...

I love your costumes! Are you Sarah Palin? You look HOT!!

J.J. said...

I'm glad none of you kids cut their fingers, that would just be awful. I love the costumes they all look great!!!
Look at you skinny girl, how do you do it?

Cassie Skinner said...

Hey Sarah!!!!! One thing for sure is that you are alot sexier than Sarah Palin. Yah for you hot mama. I love the picture, all the kids look great. Randy wants to know when you had your sixth child. Or has Jeef srunk since we last saw him?

Anonymous said...

You do look a lot like Sarah! As soon as you said your dressed up as her I thought what a great fit! She is a big reason I am liking McCain! I have debated voting independent just because I don't like a lot of what he says either. But at least he doesn't believe in MURDER!!! You are a LITTLE hottie!

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

Yup I liked the Sara Palin. But I still think you should rip out the bobbie pins and do and exotic dance. Ahhhh! Of course alone with jeff! He he.
cute kidos!

Candice said...

You have a way Cute Family!!! It was so nice to meet you!

Tibbitts Paperbag said...

Love the Sarha Palin look it works for you. More impressive to me is the photo of all of you! in your costumes! with no fighting or distracted goblins, AND A SMILING MOTHER! Way to go!

Lorraine said...

Hey Holly! You have such a cute family. Your blog looks awesome! Do you mind if I link to it? Thanks.

The Alleman Family said...

You did look a lot like Sarah. I can't wait to get together and make bugs

Bean said...

Holly, you are super Mom and Wife you can do everything! I love you and hope you can get a little bit of rest in.