CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Parades and Beaches, What fun!


This is a picture from our 5th parade we have done this summer! The the
me was "Back in time 2009". I didn't know that this parade was on Monday, I thought I had a full week to get ready for it, but no I had 1 day, and what can you do on a Sunday to get ready?? So after cramming my brain for a little bit I thought, Big hair 80's would be so funny. I was totally laughing my butt off as I was getting us all ready. It was like stepping back in time with my hair :0). I wish I would have got a better pic of Talon, he was halarious! Under his jacket all he had on was some big necklases. Isn't Brin a doll! Anyway, our float theme was "Then...Now, Bear Lake ROCKS!!!" We had 80's music blaring out a speaker, and we got some pretty good laughs as we went by! :0) Too Fun!




This is Brin's new cousin Tyler. Mandy and Steve are his foster parents. They have just been given the go ahead to adopt this little cutie. I am so happy for all of them. He will be very loved and cherished in thier family! The other pic is Carrie, Mandy, Ty, and me :0)

Janice, Julie, Meg, Sherilyn, and some of our kids

7 comments:

Matt said...

That top picture is HOT.

Jed & Tricia said...

I love your new fam picture!! Your guys float was awesome!!! Hope you won some money!!!

Stephanie said...

Love the 80's pic! What was your theme?

Kyle and Marci said...

That is too fun! I loved your family pic! That is priceless!!!

Holly, it was so good to meet up with you and to catch up! Your children are absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you and Jeff. I pray for your success and happiness. I love you and it really was great to see you. Love ya

Bean said...

Love that picture of your family all dressed up. Miss you guys!!

Lindsey Smith said...

Holly you look HOT!!! I think you mau bring back the 80's single handedly;) Love it!

Tanya said...

You are so fun Holly! I love that you dressed up the entire family.