CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Is this all we did all summer? Pretty much!


In the past the Collins Family has gone to Lagoon for a wild and crazy day of rides, however this year we decided to go to Bear Lake. We all had so much fun.
Calub is the Little Mermaid, Talon build the Logan Temple, Caden created his version of the Bear Lake Monster, and Aimee, Calub, and Josh built great castles!


We were the only ones willing to try water skiing...Caden, Talon, Holly, Jeff, and Russ Hansen. The rest are a bunch of babies!

Porter had his 5th Birthday! He got a Gameboy and some games from us and Grandma and Grandpa Collins. He also got $6, which he is very excited to spend. He chose Pizza for dinner, always a favorite for him!

Porter is such a fun little guy. He always has a way of making me smile and laugh. Port's best friend is Carson Goodworth. They LOVE to hang out and do so almost on a daily basis. He is also my pickiest eater. I think he only loves meat and sweet...He at least isn't gagging anymore when I make him try new things. One baby step at a time. I am hoping by his next birthday that he will at least eat a few veggies and fruits! Porter is a great singer, however he requires some bribery sometimes to do his best singing. He loves to sing How Firm a Foundation. He is also great at choosing the right...well most of the time anyway :0)
Love you Ports!!!!

3 comments:

Kyle and Marci said...

Looks like fun! I'm with the babies!! I'll leave the skiing to you thrill seekers!! lol
Miss ya girlie!!!

Lindsey Smith said...

SO fun! Ok so how are you such a hottie? How many kids do you have and how did you manage to loose all that weight. If you have a secret let me know:)

Bean said...

I wish my summer was as good as yours. I miss you!!