CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

14th Anniversary!



What a wonderful 14 years we have had. We both marvel at how much more we love each other since the day we were married. At that time it seemed impossible that it could be stronger. We are the perfect match in all ways. Thanks honey for the wonderful day you gave me on Sat. We had so much fun! Also, thanks to Leilani for taking the kids for the weekend so we could have some nice alone time!







6 comments:

Bean said...

Happy anniversary! You two are a great couple and we love you guys!

Rosanne said...

Congrats! I still remember the day you got married! You guys are adorable. I am so glad you are so happy. You have a cute little family!

The Farmer's Wife said...

You two are so stinkin' cute. We love ya. Happy Anniversary!

Malia and Mike said...

Hey! You two look pretty snazzy in your wedding picture! : ) Hope you had a good anniversary! I know my mom had tons of fun taking care of you cute kids! ; ) Love you guys!

The Alleman Family said...

I am glad that you made it through 14 years. It's quite a long time you know. I am going on 12 and its been awesome too.

Tanya said...

Congratulations! You guys are a great couple. I love the white tux with tails, your bangs and all the denim. It feels like yesterday that we were that young but when I see the fashion, it feels like decades ago.