CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

8 things about myself

I was tagged by my good friend Melissa. I posted this last year, but I will move it up. If you are reading this... Then Tag, It's your turn!

1. I am a girl who needs her beauty rest. If I go too many nights in a row without much sleep, watch out I bite!!!

2. I love to help people out. Go ahead ask me, I'm terrible at saying no.

3. I'm game to try just about anything. From jumping out of airplanes to eating raw fish, I'm not afraid to try. My philosophy is, You can't like what you haven't tried!

4. Just give me a book and I'll have it read and back to you the next day. I am bad at putting a book down once I get my hands on it. I really have to limit myself. Good thing there are no more Harry Potter books!

5. I LOVE taking pictures! Let me say that one more time, I LOVE taking pictures. But that's not all, I love to scrapbook them when I'm done!

6. I LOVE how I look like when I exercise and diet... Too bad I never do!

7. I tend to be very forgetful. What is your name again?

8. I Love living in a clean home, driving a clean car, and always looking well groomed. I guess I'll have that back in about 18 years!

6 comments:

Bean said...

Those are things that make you such an wonderful person. I miss hanging out with you!!

The Rives said...

Hey Holly.

Thanks for the comment. I have been a bit bad at the blog updating. Sorry for the late comment. I am glad to see that you did the Eight Facts. Are you still selling Cookie Lee?

Jeff and Holly said...

Yep, I do. Let me know if you ever want any. If you can get your hands on a catalog, just take 40% off the price.

Tara Mc said...

Holly, you are so cute, the more I get to know you, the more I like you.

Tanya said...

That's fun to get to know those things about you. I hear you about the sleep - a must have! I'll have to take a chapter from your life and start trying new things.

Ruuddudes said...

Hey, I thought you were coming to lunch today! Darn. We missed each other. Raincheck, ~K~?