CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Progress

Things have been crazy busy for us. So even though you may not be hearing from me in person, I am thinking of you often. Today we are working on getting the Herbal Lounge repainted so that we can move the office of Maughan and Assoc. over to it (refer to pictures). Once we have that accomplished we will be able to do the rest of our knocking down walls and then begin framing, wiring, and pluming. Things are going smoothly. We are excited to see the end in sight. Again thanks for all your support and help!

4 comments:

Bean said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Remodeling a business is not easy. Been there done that!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Are you doing it yourselves or having it done? Either way, that's alot of hard work! Good Luck. Sounds like things are going good. Give me a call sometime.

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

Oh Baby! It's movin right along. What ever it takes to get you to stay here!! We wanna help were ever we can!

Tara Mc said...

Holly, You sure have been on my mind a lot lately, I'm so glad that things are starting to move for you guys. Let me know if I can help with anything. I'm patiently waiting for when we can hang out again. Miss you too!