CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Playing on the Slopes

Caden is Skiing on the left and his buddy Tayden is on the right. Talon is
in the picture just below. The boys are having a blast learning how to ski.
According to the boys Caden is the best skier, then Tayden, then Talon.
They rate your skiing ability based on how often you fall. Oh, I forgot to
mention that they think I am the worst!!

And no wonder they think I stink, I have fallen so many times that I
have lost count. Yesterday was my second time trying snowboarding.
My behind has more spots (bruises) then a dalmations behind!!!
Steph and I were just becoming confident in our new found abilities when
she fell and sprained her ankle and moments later I sprained my wrist.
This was accomplished by putting my
hands out in an attempt to save my incredably sore behind!!!
Oh, and by the way, typing with a sprained wrist is no piece of cake!
Funny thing is, I can't wait to go again!!!

3 comments:

Bean said...

Looks like tons of fun. You are very brave to try snowboarding! I heard many scary stories about people breaking legs, wrists and other body parts snowboarding. Please be careful out there!
Love you guys!

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

Right on!!! Boarding babes we are! Soo Glad you are doing this with me. love you steph

The Schreiber Gang said...

Hey Hol check me out! I am set up! theschreibergang.blogspot.com any suggestions would be appriciated!!!!!