CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Just Taking a Load Off!


Steve, Mandy
Jeff, Me, Kathlene, and Travis


This Weekend was one of the best I have had in a long time. I was able(with my cousin Stephanie's help) to finish most of my insurance applications. This was a huge relief. I was also able to go stay with my sister Mandy's little family in Syracuse. Friday we stayed up late laughing and having a great time. Saturday we met up with two of our best friends, Travis and Kathlene. They live in Medford, OR so we don't get to see each other nearly enough. I LOVE these guys! Even though they were exhausted from their drive and having a break down in Winimucha ( I don't know how to spell, nor do I know exactly where that is!), they were a blast to hang out with. We played rock band, which by the way they ROCK at! That game is a blast. I can't wait for it to come out on wii. When it does party is at my house! Later on we went out to dinner, WITH OUT KIDS!!! That in it self was the highlight of my weekend.



Thanks for taking time to come see us. I know I goofed up on the date we were REALLY suppose to get together, but you guys were wonderful to make it happen any way. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I can't wait until Hawaii next year!! YIPPEE! No kids, nice warm, hanging out with you...PARADISE!

3 comments:

Tara Mc said...

What a great way to spend your weekend. Some of my best memories are hanging out with good friends like that. Glad to see that you're getting a little more blog time these days. Love your new look.

Bean said...

I had so much fun with you guys! We love you guys and hope to go to Hawaii with you next year. Love you guys!

Ruuddudes said...

Hawaii, huh? Now I'm REAL jealous!!!