CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Going Crazy Busy!

I hate not having time to play with my blog and not being able to visit all of yours as often. I don't know exactly where all my time is going, but it is definitely going and FAST! I have been trying to help Jeff get on insurance panels. It is a royal pain in the butt!! You may as well put me in a laboratory and tell me to create a cure for cancer! I have no clue what I am doing. Last night I told Jeff I have given it my all and now I am going to pay someone else to do the rest. Luckily he has witnessed enough of my stress that he is willing to let me. Paise Heaven! I was about to go nutty! So for now I will stick with things I know how to do, setting up the physical aspect of an office. I will be pealing more wall paper and taping and mudding this weekend. Now at least I know sort of what to do in that area. So if you don't have anything to do this weekend(ha ha, ya right!) you are welcome to come join me!

2 comments:

The Farmer's Wife said...

I miss you! Just thought I'd let you know!

Bean said...

We wil be able to see you guys on either the 3rd, 4th, or 5th of next month. We will only be able to make it to Logan. Let us know what your schedule is like and if we can meet with you guys on one of those days.
Can't wait to see you!