CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just having a little bubble bath then rinsing off in the shower!

Every year on the 4th Soda Springs fire department sprays out foam for all the "kids" to play in. It is a blast watching people slide through them. It feels so good in the heat. However, not so good if you leave it sitting on your skin. So after getting sprayed off with the fire hose the kids decided they wanted one more shower so we headed over to the Soda Springs Geyser. It goes off once an hour. Luckily the water cools down before it hits the kids. They loved it even though it smelled a little bit like one of Brinley's diapers!

5 comments:

Bean said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we had something like that here. Medford is boring!

J.J. said...

Looks like a blast. They should do that here. When I fist saw the slide show I thought it was snow!

Tanya said...

What a riot! That looks like so much fun. I love that the boys were prepared enough to have goggles!

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

What a fun and unusual tradition. Great for the whole family. You sound like you are loving it in Soda Springs and it is much closer to your family. Hope to see you at the Orson P. Thatcher reunion at the farm on Labor Day weekend.

Ruuddudes said...

What a BLAST! I was in Soda & I wish I would've known about that! My kids and Tony went to the park in the thousand degree heat and would've loved it... Dang!